CALL US NOW
On call 24/7
These items can clog pipes and cause sewage backups.
Disposable Diapers, Coffee Grounds, Oil (cooking), Hot Wax, Dirt, Feminine hygiene products, Paper Products Soap, Grease, toothpaste ,Mineral build-up from hard water, Hair ,Food& Disposable wipes.
Drain cleaning chemicals are dangerous to use and are extremely corrosive. Whether caustic or acid based, these chemicals can cause severe burns and/or property damage. Please read any manufacturers directions carefully and use with extreme caution. We don’t recommend using any chemicals as we have seen over the last 45 years, that it usually doesn't solve the problem and can cause injuries, corroded pipes etc.
These are our suggestions:
- If your first attempt doesn't clear the clog, do not add more chemicals.
- NEVER mix different drain treatment chemicals.
- NEVER mix drain treatment chemicals with cleaning agents or other chemicals.
- Tell your Local RI service person if you've used chemicals. If the chemicals fail to clear the problem and you call a professional, please let us know about the chemicals. Failing to do so could result in property or equipment damage as well as endangering the health and safety of your service technician.
- If you are on a septic system. Drain chemicals may change the pH in your system which could lead to system failure.
Bathroom Clogs- Assuming the drainage lines were piped properly, tubs and showers usually have hair as the main cause of their stoppages. Physical removal of hair is best.
The most often clogged drain is the kitchen sink. Kitchen sink stoppages are usually caused by liquid fats, emulsified by warm soapy dishwater and then carried through the drainpipes. As the water cools, it proceeds down the drain and leaves the fatty deposits along the piping. A film of grease forms on the pipe wall and so on. Coffee grounds, egg shells, etc add to this accumulation layer until the pipe becomes impassible We recommend that you pour excess grease into a tin can, not down the sink drain. When using a garbage disposal, always let sufficient cold water run to carry the particles down and into the main line to prevent buildup in the smaller waste lines.
CALL US NOW
Drain cleaning and Sewer Cleaning Service to all of RI. Rooter Services to the following area's including but not limited to East Providence RI, Riverside, Rumford ,Pawtucket ,Cranston ,Coventry ,Warwick RI ,West Warwick ,Smithfiled ,North Smithfield ,Lincoln ,Manville ,Cumberland , GreenwichI,East Greenwich , Narragansett ,Newport ,South County,Kent County,Providence County , Bristol, Barrington , Warren,etc.
Drain and Sewer Cleaning Service to Massachusetts including but not limited to Attleboro MA, North Attleboro MA,Bellingham MA, Plainville MA, Foxboro MA, Seekonk MA,Walpole MA, Taunton MA, Swansea MA, Fall River MA, New Bedford MA, Waltham MA, Worcester MA, Blackstone MA and Norfolk County MA.